Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
- 2 PM Unofficial program starts with the movie Shaft
- 4 PM Official program: meaty music video, followed by ST: TNG episode “Darmok”
- 5 PM Dinner break (bring your own food)
- 6 PM Ritual eating of cabbage and bacon, socializing
- 7 PM video program
Friday, April 20, 2012
The tour dates are available at the link. The tour will visit Turku on two occasions: at the next pub meeting on May 3, and also at the Kirja irti event on May 26.
Tuesday, April 03, 2012
Update: Due to an illness in the family, Lukianenko has unfortunately had to cancel his visit to Finland.The Russian sf writer Sergey Lukianenko visits Helsinki next week for the publication of his latest translation, Yöpartio (Ночной дозор, in English Night Watch). He will be interviewed at the Pressi-klubi, visit the Helsinki mafia, and also visit the Tampere Book Fair.
- Thu Apr 12, 3 PM – Pressi-klubi, Pullman Bar, Helsinki Railway Station
- Thu Apr 12, 6 PM – Pub meeting, St. Urho’s Pub, Helsinki
- Fri Apr 13, 5 PM – Tampere Book Fair
- Sat Apr 14, 10:30 AM – Tampere Book Fair
The shortlist for the Tähtivaeltaja Award has been announced . This year no less than four of the five nominees are Finnish — this is a fir...
This weekend it was once again time for Swecon, Sweden‘s national science fiction convention. The convention was called Kontur and held at ...
The Helsinki Science Fiction Society has announced the winner of this year’s Tähtivaeltaja Award : the best science fiction book published i...
Turku Science Fiction Society has announced the nominees for the 2010 Atorox award for best Finnish sf short story published last year. The...