- Risto Isomäki talks about his new book Litium 6 (Sat 10:30, Viinibaari)
- Esko Valtaoja tells how he became a writer (10:30, Tähtien Sali)
- Johanna Sinisalo discusses the new Moomin graphic novel Muumimamman vaarallinen nuoruus (“The dangerous youth of Moominmamma”) she has written (Sat 13:30, Viinibaari)
- Esko Valtaoja talks about his new book Ihmeitä – kävelyretkiä kaikkeuteen (“Miracles: a walking tour of everything”) (Sat 13:30, Tähtien Sali)
- Pasi Ilmari Jääskeläinen talks about his new short story collection Taivaalta pudonnut eläintarha (“The zoo that fell from the sky”) with his editor Kanerva Eskola (Sat 14:00, Viinibaari)
- Sari Peltoniemi discusses her latest YA book Suomu (“Scale”) (Sun 12:30, Lasten maailma)
Friday, February 15, 2008
Henki ja Elämä in Tampere
The Henki ja Elämä (“Life and spirit”) book festival takes place in Tampere this weekend. There will be a couple of sfnally interesting program items during the event:
As usual, there were a few awards given out at Finncon last weekend in Turku. Here's a rundown of the results. Atorox The Atorox Awa...
The Helsinki Science Fiction Society has announced the winner of this year’s Tähtivaeltaja Award : the best science fiction book published i...
Turku Science Fiction Society has announced the nominees for the 2010 Atorox award for best Finnish sf short story published last year. The...
Cristian Tamas interviews Johanna Sinisalo for the Europa SF portal. (photo by Katja Lösönen)